Watching an intense horror film is less appalling then loosing excessive hair strands a day. If you are noticing that your hair bun is getting smaller then probably you are freaking out about the thought of having severe hair fall. This topic is the most significant one in every people’s life and about 90% people are struggling with this sole issue. Today I will try to cover up the possible reasons of extreme hair fall and the solutions which I have learnt from my personal views and from my near and dear ones. I won’t flood out my article with tons of same ingredients which all are recommending. So, Read my tested solutions carefully so that you won’t face the bald situation or won’t get a chance to face the bald line in your hair.So let’s begin my article called,how to get rid of hair fall.
NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MAIN CAUSE:
The first thing that you need to consider is for what reason you are having hair loss. You can’t solve the problem unless you find the most important reason. In a closer survey, I have noticed that people loss more than the usual hair strands because of the wrong detection of the main cause. After finding the proper source then you can start your remedies for better result.
- Anxiety; ( the main reason of hair loss for me)
- Scalp infection
- Thyroid and Anemia
- Change in the food habit or inefficient diet chart.
- Hormonal change ( Seen in many people)
- Excessive mental stress or psychological disturbance
- Weight loss
- Heredity issues
- Poly cystic ovary syndrome
- Wrong chemical usage ( People use a lot more chemically enriched product for styling and also other issues)
- Vitamin B6 and folic acid shortage
- Intake of Steroids
- Dandruff, dry and weak scalp
Treatment of hair loss varies based on what causing it in actual. Try to concentrate on the cause to find better solution and stop worrying as worrying can cause hair loss too.
Regular Hair fall usually stands for 50 to 100 strands a day but if the growth of hair is very slow or hair doesn’t grow at all than it causes more problems. That’s why we have to concentrate on this fact too.
TESTED TREATMENTS TO REDUCE HAIR FALL:
Homemade Oil with Carrot:
- 100% extra virgin Coconut oil
- Sesame Oil
- Carrot ( Grated)
Process & Usage-
- Firstly, grate one medium sized Carrot. Keep the grated carrot in a pan and spread it out on the pan almost evenly.
- Then pour the 100% extra virgin coconut oil to that extent so that the grated carrots get soaked proper amount of oil. Do not overflow the grated carrot. I used almost 150 ml of coconut oil and 35ml of Sesame oil.
- Heat the pan until it starts to simmer on the side of the pan. Let it in medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now, strain the oil in a jar and let it to cool down completely.
- Apply the oil thrice a week before shampooing. You will notice the change immediately. You can increase the sesame oil as per your desire.
Massaging Is Important:
Whatever oil or other ingredients you use for hair, you need to massage it properly. Use your finger tips to massage. Don’t give much pressure. Massage decreases the chance of stress which eventually means it relaxes your mind. The blood circulation of scalp increases and the roots of your hair will be strong. Blood circulation decreases the chance of dandruff. Increase of blood circulation gives proper growth to your hair.
Gooseberry & Fenugreek Mixture:
Vitamin C shortage can cause hair loss and can also lead to any other major problem. In accordance with this today I am mentioning an ancient home remedy which was taught by my grandma. Gooseberry is actively rich in Vitamin C and fenugreek has a property which ensures the growth of hair. It makes your hair follicles strong. Antibacterial property of gooseberry helps you from any scalp diseases and also helps to avoid itchy problem issues. On the other side fenugreek holds some properties like reconstruction of hair follicles and it also contains some important acidic properties which ensures hair growth.
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil (Optional)
Process & Usage-
- Take a pan and pour about 200 ml of coconut oil and 50 ml of Sesame oil. The proportion of these two oils will be 4:1. If you don’t want to use sesame oil then you can avoid it. Instead of sesame oil you can use Lavender oil.
- Keep it over the stove in low heat and add with it 3 pinches of fenugreek and 6 to 8 pieces of dried gooseberry. If you don’t find dry gooseberry then you can use the raw gooseberry. It may splatter a bit at first.
- Let the mixture simmer until the gooseberry becomes deep brown in color. Your oil will turn a bit deep in color. After that store the whole mixture in a jar and let it to cool. You can store the mixture for more than a month.
- Use this solution 3 times a day. If you don’t find time better you should apply at least twice a week. It used this process 3 weeks straight and found that it helped a lot to stop extreme hair fall.
Coconut Milk Solution:
This solution is one of my favorite which I use once in a week. Basically this is a pack. It includes Aloe Vera Gel which helps to control the pH balance of your scalp. It helps to make your scalp free from itchiness or any other bacterial issues. The enzyme present in Aloe Vera Gel promotes clean surface which ultimately helps the hair follicles to grow. The main hero of this pack is the Coconut milk which is high in potassium, Vitamin E and other essential acidic substances. Coconut milk helps to control split ends which eventually controls the hair breakage and hair fall.
- Coconut Milk (Very easy to find, you can made this at home. Just grate the coconut and press out all the milk out of it)
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Castor Oil ( Natural ingredient for the growth of hair )
- Olive oil (smoothes out your hair and keep it shiny and moisturized)
Process & Usage-
- Take a bowl and add in it 2 tablespoon of coconut milk, 2 tablespoon of castor oil and 2 tablespoon of olive oil (Try to use extra virgin 100% olive oil for better result).
- Now add in it 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Mix it will then apply the mixture in parts on your scalp.
- Try to cover your whole scalp in little sections so that the mixture deeply sits. Then apply the mixture at the end of your hair.
- Now massage your scalp gently for 4-5 minutes. Keep it for about 40-50 minutes. After that cleanse follow it up with regular shampoo and conditioner.
You must use this hair pack once in a week. It will increase the shine in your hair and will increase the growth of your hair. As I mentioned earlier hair fall is normal but in that parallel view rebirth of hair is also very vital to me.
Garlic & Onion Juice:
Garlic and onion both are high in sulfur which generates hair growth and also keeps your scalp free from dandruff. In several ways you can use these two ingredients.
Process & Usage-
- Cut the onion horizontally half and then rub the onion onto your scalp. Try to cover up all the area.
- Keep it for about 30 minutes and follow up with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
- You can also cut the onions in small cubes and flash out all the juice from it and then apply it all over the scalp.
- Onion is one finest ingredient to stop dandruff which promotes strong hair follicles.
- You can in same way apply the garlic. Cut one piece in half and rub the wet part onto your scalp like as garlic.
Some people don’t like the smell of garlic. I personally don’t like the raw flavor of garlic. You can do another thing.
- Boil 50ml of coconut oil by adding 3 cloves of garlic.
- Then strain out the oil and apply this oil twice a week to view better solution.
- If you don’t like the smell of onion either, you can use rose water with it to avoid the pungent smell of onion.
All of these methods are tested by me and my family members. We found better result by following these steps. Below we will discuss about the medical ways or what to do and what to avoid.
You possibly can’t think of curing hair loss problem by taking measurement externally. You have to take appropriate concern of what you are eating. Inner body and mind peace is much more important if you want to avoid hair fall. Below I will attach the possible factors where you need to give concentration.
Stress Management issues:
If you are trying out the above solutions and still didn’t get any result then you need to consider the other facts which can be related to your hair loss problem. I suffered the same problem a while back ago. I noticed that due to my stress I can’t concentrate in any of my work. Excessive hair fall occurs when you are going through a stress situation. Try to be damn care. A line that I follow is “I will deal with all my problems and if anything becomes too hard I will leave the matter on the hands of the Almighty”. This one line helped me a lot and surely will work for you as well.
Do some meditations to relief your mind from junk and confusion. Make strong believe in yourself and keep on going. Exercise is another important part. Try to push yourself to that context you actually can do. Fit body and mind is crucial if you want to avoid hair fall. Share your problems with your near ones, venting of any stress related issue gives you a lot relief.
Whenever Medicine can cause Hair Fall:
If you are facing any physical or psychological issue, then you need to keep in mind medicine for these can cause more hair fall. Consult with your doctor about the fact and get the proper course about hair fall.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid on your diet Chart:
Keep Omega 3 fatty acid on your chart. Omega 3 fatty acid helps to keeps your heart condition well, goes deep into your hair cell membrane and also makes your hair follicles strong. Try to eat Salmon, walnut, brain nut and soybeans.
Don’t Comb your hair when it’s Wet:
Don’t punish your hair by combing it whenever it’s wet. Wet hair follicles are tender and weak, when you comb eventually it will cause more harm. Use any mild serum or argon oil if you hair is half dry.
Whenever you are taking Vitamins try to maintain a balance:
Vitamin can increase the absorption of iron in your body. It also helps to increase the shine and make your roots strong. Excessive vitamins can also cause harm that’s why when you are trying to do intake vitamins try to balance it well. In the same context Vitamin E helps to stop the breakage of hair and split ends.
Stop using styling product:
You need to stop using styling products if you want to lessen down hair fall. Excessive use of Gel, bleach and hair color can cause hair fall. Try to avoid all of these as much as possible.
Try to follow what I have written and if you have any queries write it down in the comment section. I will try to help as much as possible.