One day my sister came to me and asked me if I knew anything about pink eye. What I told her I am now going to tell you about it. Pink eye is a thin layer, covering the white surface of the eyes. It is also called conjunctivitis. This layer retorts to a large amount of toxic agent. Pink eye creates a deteriorating condition for us. it creates an itching effect.
Always remember never to use your hand when you are dealing with pink eye problem. Always try to make your hands neat and clean. Also try to clean your eyes with tissue paper.
The conjunctiva is apparent but it encloses blood vessels that superimpose the sclera of our eye. The symptoms of pink eye are various. You must identify the main reason of it and try to identify the symptom of its individual reason.
Symptoms of pink eye:
Everyone has a common idea that the symptom of pink eye is an eye that has a pink appearance. Also symptom of different variety of conjunctivitis may vary from each other.
If you have bacterial pink eye problem you have the below symptom
1. Sticky and Yellow discharge in the corner of the eye.
2. This is sometimes become very irritating because when you wake up in the morning the eyelids will stuck together.
If you are going through allergy then you will visage the below symptom
1. Your eyes will be watery and will feel itchy problem.
2. Allergy conjunctivitis sometimes causes runny nose.
3. Allergic pink eye is not contagious.
Virus pink eye can cause the below symptoms.
1. First of all it is sensitive to light.
2. Just like allergic it is also watery.
3. But it is highly infectious and can be spread through sneezing.